Know instantly where your team excels and where they require improvement with Gauge’s automatically generated analytical reports. After testing is complete, receive an in-depth report with visual representations of results to help you analyze the effectiveness of testing.
- Various reporting options each with visual representations give you instant access to the information you need in an easy to understand presentation.
- Quick reports let you see which users have completed certain tasks.
- Statistical reports show user trends based on the time it takes to complete a test,
incorrect and correctly answered questions, and passing scores.
- Comprehensive reports visually represent all testing data and can be viewed by
group or individual user.
- Easily export reports to PDF, Excel, CSV, and Word formats
- Use reports to craft future tests based on past results.